Choosing the right company to manage your investment property is a big decision as the landscape in which we operate is ever-changing. Property management has become so much more than simply coordinating tenancies and rental payments.
The role is now increasingly legislative based, requiring a distinct skill set and ongoing education to ensure regulations are met and that both landlords and tenants are kept safe from the risks associated with non compliance.
A Ray White property manager is equipped with the abilities to manage the unique balance between helping landlords achieve their long term financial goals and ensuring they also honour their many legal obligations.
As our industry sees ever-increasing layers of compliance and legislation you need to trust that you have the right people on board, and with the right skills and knowledge to keep you safe.
When you enlist the services of a Ray White property manager, here are just some of the things you can expect to be provided with:
Some landlords may not understand the value of a property manager or the sheer volume of tasks and processes we manage for every single property and its tenancy. A Ray White property manager can provide you with peace of mind knowing your property is in good hands and that we’re doing everything we can for you and your tenant to create the best outcome for you both.
- Minimized vacancy periods through fast online tenant viewing and booking systems.
- Comprehensive property inspections backed with photographic evidence.
- Access to the best application systems for vetting and credit checking of tenants.
- Educated advice and support for all clients, creating better quality outcomes and expectations.
- Emergency contact and support to deal with any issue, whenever it may arise.
- Ongoing Education of staff to keep up with legislation updates and legal requirements.
- Access to industry leading tenancy law support and services, for all staff.
- Compliant Tenancy Agreement software that constantly adapts to ongoing changes in landlord requirements.
- Personalized service offerings to best suit your individual needs and investment ambitions.
- Zero tolerance for rent arrears and processes in place to manage this.
- Management of regular routine inspections and follow-up reports.
- Comprehensive property maintenance services and tradespeople.
- Lease renewals support and documentation.
- Regular rent reviews and expert market advice.
- Payment, management and reporting of all property-specific invoices.
- Advertising for your property across multiple platforms.
- Effective and professional property viewings for prospective tenants.
- Property recommendations to the owner based on practical experience.
- Lodging and transferring of bonds.
- Thorough and professional communication with all stakeholders.
- Tenancy Tribunal applications and attendance at hearings, if required.
- Local area knowledge and expertise.
- Health & Safety knowledge and best practice steps.
- Covering insurance requirements through our risk mitigation procedures.
- Professional advertising to best market your home.
- Information on minor or unlawful dwellings – what can and can’t be rented etc.
- Comprehensive rental appraisals.
- Dealing appropriately with unsuccessful tenants.
- Ongoing stress relief and time savings for landlords.
- Smoke alarm compliance and best practice solutions.
- Strong relationships with competitively priced and reliable contractor.s
- Advice on Insulation requirements and best practice steps.
- Management of all cleaning and property care required.
- Communication and management of contractors in all maintenance issues.
- Budgeting advice and help for tenants.
- Mediation support between tenants and landlords, if required.
- Risk mitigation procedures to protect you, your tenant, and your property.
- End of financial year advice and information.
- Management and assistance with any landlords insurance claims.
- Constant updates and access to industry changes and landlord requirements.
- Access to preferred supplier discounts from qualified tradespeople.
- Monthly financial reporting for landlords, with easy to read statements.
- The educated barrier between a landlord and tenants competing interests.
- Daily rent checks and cash flow monitoring.
- Access to regular sales appraisals and advice, if required.
- Access to mortgage advice, competitive rates, and restructuring, if required.
- Management of water rates payments and reporting, where applicable.
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of The Residential Tenancies Act 1986